Monday, September 23, 2013

On the wall


It is finally autumn. I love breezy weather, but I am afraid of the following long long winter. It started to rain on the way to pick up some groceries after meeting friends for coffee in the city. It is always nice to have coffee or tea time with friends to talk about everything.

Denim is always selected as one of the 'Must-Have' items in every season. I guess it is worthy to have some good-quality denim clothes for the later season. I bought this denim jacket ten years ago and I still wear from time to time my teenage denim shorts that I bought from Hollywood. I love vintage denim!



 Denim jacket: Calvin Klein / Denim dress: Zara / Shoes: Zara / Necklace: Primark / Skirts: Vintage






Photography by Maxi

Follow me on Facebook  Bloglovin Instagram



Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment