Thursday, September 12, 2013

Shopping list: from South Korea


Seoul is the best place to shop around. You can buy so many kinds of design in reasonable price. Here are some shopping lists that I have bought. 

Brand name: Green Finger
Green Finger is natural skincare brand for baby. My dermatologist suggested this product for sensitive skin. I love their natural smell and very soft feeling. Design is also so adorable.  

Brand name: Innisfree, Primera
This pore mask is giving cool feeling on the skin and effective to remove some blackhead on T zone. I regularly apply this mask such that twice or third times in a week. Next to my magical pore mask, it is Primera moisture mask. I personally love the brand Primera, an organic skincare brand from AMORE PACIFIC. I changed my entire line to Primera since last year.

One thing I was obsessed with in Korea was socks. I have been collecting stylish socks wherever I go. These are just samples because I gave away some character socks as gifts. In my opinion, wearing a stylish socks is also important to make your style a bit more chic or cute. 

Osselluc is the tea brand you must buy when you go to Korea. I bought different kinds of green tea and those teas because I fell in love with its design.

Of course, I read many magazines that are published in Korea. I have got many ideas from them as well for my blog. Plus, I kind of had to buy those chic accessories from forever 21 because one of stores in Seoul had grand opening with a gorgeous boutique style architecture.

I miss shopping in Korea! :)

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment