Wednesday, September 18, 2013

UNIQLO



UNIQLO love. I love the brand, 'Uniqlo', which was established in Japan in 1984. Its clothes are very chic and simple with quality materials in different colors. Recently they did collaboration with international artists to bring different kinds of designed t-shirt. Also they brought exclusive edition by IvanaHelsinki (PaolaSuhonen) I definitely fell in love with.
It was too bad there is no Uniqlo in Germany, but I have heard news that Uniqlo is going to open a global flagship store in Berlin for Spring 2014. I am more than happy to hear their grand opening in Berlin. I am sure German fashion lovers will also fall in love with Uniqlo
Top: Uniqlo exclusive edition by IvanaHelsinki / Leggings and Cardigan: Uniqlo / Shoes: Zara 

Photography by Maxi

Follow me on Facebook  Bloglovin Instagram 

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment