Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first bridesmaid experience

 
My first bridesmaid experience. I was honored to be a bridesmaid for your friend from Japan. Also it was my first wedding to attend in Germany. I have never attended western style of wedding so I was excited and nervous. Normally in Korea or in Asia, wedding does not take more than three hours including some lunch or dinner sessions. This wedding was mixutre of western and asian style wedding so it did not take a day. Actually it was good for me because with my heels and tight dress I was not able to stand up for long. I cannot imagine how I will be when I get marriaged. I could probably pass out. At the same time, it was a long day for us.
07:00 Breakfast & Makeup - I had to wake up to go to my friend's place to get makeup and hair done. Luckily we had our dress prepared but only repair was neccessary because I am way tall. (My height is 178cm) Our lovely bride gave bridesmaid a lovely pearl tiara from NYC.
10:00 On the way - we did not finish our makeup. (can you imagine?) So we had to correct a little bit on the way. 
11:30 Arrival at the castle - it was the prettiest place I have ever seen in my life. I was so astonished because it was so luxurious and gorgeous place to get marriaged. I have heard during the tour that well known figures such as Bill Clinton and Queen Elizabeth stayed here.  
14:30 Wedding - I cannot help with shedding tears during wedding ceremony. 
15:30 After party - we had a bit of photography sessions and afternoon tea party. I love everything about this wedding. I wish one day I could be happy like my friend, the most beautiful woman in the world. :)









Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment