Monday, September 9, 2013

Romantic White



Recently I spent my summer vacation in South Korea as I talked about it in previous post. I decided to post some photos from my journey in Seoul. I have experienced some sides of Seoul, which I had never been until this summer. I want to share some photos of my summer vacation with you guy about food, cafe, designs, traditional places, and exotic places where are not so known, but so beautiful. I will post some looks in between my vacation posts.

For a starter, this was my look for my birthday. I know many fashion bloggers have worn this short from ZARA, but I did not have any chance to wear it until I went to Korea. Finally I have got a chance to wear this outfit before summer is gone! I think red lipstick gives a bit of color on my entire white look. I love this lipstick from MAC. I got this gift for myself after finishing my final exam.


So my birthday was blessed by many people's nice words and wishes, and time with family. I was invited to an exquisite lunch at Lotte hotel which is one of my favorite places to go on a special day. I and my mother enjoyed a lot. (Thanks to my lovely boyfriend) Funny thing was we were sitting on the table that we sat 5 years ago for family event. I am thankful for my mother to give birth and to raise me who I am now. She was the one who supported me to be a model during college years.
All outfits: ZARA // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger








Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment