Friday, September 6, 2013

Sunny day


I cannot imagine that it has been already almost two weeks since I came back to Germany. I spent my summer vacation in my home, Seoul. Of course, it was amazing to be in Seoul again to see many different designs and new it-places. As soon as I arrived in Germany, I missed so much my time in South Korea with my family and friends and the weather!

Especially, weather is really important for me to decide my mood. So far I have experienced not so good weather in Germany and that was the reason why I was a bit depressed during my time in Germany. But this week´s weather is totally different and amazing. It is almost 26-29 degree during the daytime. So I went to golf, swimming, and IKEA shopping to decorate a bit my room.

We got to know this golf club when we went to the wedding. There was a pack of people playing a golf. I guess it is because of the nice weather. I did not play so much because I was not well prepared for it. I am thinking to attend a course.

Only three days left until my semester courses start. I am so nervous how I am going to spend my last semester of master degree. Also I am excited to see my friends.
Short: Uniqlo // Jewelry: Forever21 // Blouse: H&M // Lipstick: YSL // Shoes: ZARA (old collection)




Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment